Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello any and all!

I have started this blog because I wanted a place to explore my own thoughts, and to have thoughtful discussions with all who may want to comment. Primarily this will be a blog about my family, but from time to time I will also post my thoughts about my LDS religion and the social issues of the day that will affect it.  At first I was a little nervous about starting a blog because it seemed a little embarrassing to think that I might have something to say that others might read.   After all, are there not already endless comments about endless topics, all over the internet? What can I add to the discussion? However, I realized that not only are my comments as valid as everyone else's, but the one unique thing that I can contribute is my personal belief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and when it comes to faith in Christ, there cannot be too many voices raised in support.

So, I extend a welcome to everyone, and ask that you keep your comments clean and appropriate, or they WILL be deleted. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. don't worry, no one is reading your blog, so it won't matter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and It is nice to have found your blog. I plan on reading it more often

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete